We are excited to offer OUTDOOR as well as live streaming classes online. We have with a limited schedule for now, but feel free to drop us a note with any requests. Life and work schedules have changed dramatically, so give us your feedback! Click below to see our schedule and book a class. Scroll down to see the map
1. Register on our online platform. Click here. After you register, choose a class pass or membership for purchase.
2. Choose a class to sign up for. You must sign up at least an hour before the beginning of class.
3. For online classes, If you don't already have Zoom on your computer, download it and get to know your way around. Give yourself time to do this step as I won't be able to help you last minute.
4. You'll receive an email invitation with a link 15 minutes before class starts. If you don't get the link, be sure to check your spam folder.
5. Have everything you need ready: mat, blocks, etc...
6. Login and enjoy the class! You will have the option to turn your camera off if you'd like, so don't be shy or think everyone will see you...besides, they're busy practicing!
The two maps you see are where you can find us. Both spots are just a few steps away from each other. Please check both, just in case. It really depends on the geese!
We meet in Northpoint Park, on the round hill where you see the star.